Bogolan Beauty Cross-Body Bag
The Bogolan Beauty is the ultimate cross-body bag the best of West African craftsmanship. It’s made from the popular Bogolan or Mudcloth textiles from Northern Mali using natural processes like hand-painting the textile’s patterns and vegetable-tanned leather processed by our team of artisans in Ghana. Wear yours with jeans, our kimonos, and a bomber jacket for a complete look.
*Slight variations in textile cut patterns are common as these authentic West African textiles are individually hand-spun, hand-woven, hand-dyed, and hand-painted by artisans. The finished textile may have pattern variations or pulls at seams where fabric is joined together to make larger pieces of cloth. Our products are made with the highest quality assurance standards so that you will love your unique bags.
- Size is 9” x 7” inches & cross-body strap is 47” inches
- Black leather strap with gunmetal hardware
- Made from Malian Bogolan cloth and Black genuine leather from Niger
- Inside lining, pocket, snap closure
- Handmade in Ghana
- Packaged in a reusable, protective duster bag