Butterfly Indigo Cross-Body Bag
The Butterfly Indigo Cross-Body Bag is made from Indigo cloth dyed using batik techniques from Burkina Faso. Our collections are made using 100% natural processes including hand-painting the textile’s patterns and natural leather processing methods. Each bag has been meticulously finished by artisans in our workshop in Ghana making them sustainable, ethical, and unique to any mass-produced bag found in department stores.
*Slight variations in textile cut patterns are common as these authentic West African textiles are individually hand-spun, hand-woven, hand-dyed, and hand-painted by artisans. The finished textile may have pattern variations or pulls at seams where fabric is joined together to make larger pieces of cloth. Our products are made with the highest quality assurance standards so that you will love your unique bags.
- Size is 9” x 7” inches & cross-body strap is 47” inches
- Brown leather strap with brass hardware
- Made from Indigo cloth and genuine leather from Niger
- Inside lining, pocket, snap closure
- Handmade in Ghana
- Packaged in a reusable, protective duster bag