Geometric Mudcloth Cross-Body Bag
Our handcrafted cross-body bags are ethically made by our team of artisans in Ghana. The Geometric Mudcloth Cross-Body Bag is made from the popular Bogolan or Mudcloth textiles from Northern Mali. These intense Geometric patterns are made using 100% natural processes including dying the fabric with mud, lending the textile its name. Our collections are made using superior materials and refined leather processing methods.
*Slight variations in textile cut patterns are common as these authentic West African textiles are individually hand-spun, hand-woven, hand-dyed, and hand-painted by artisans. The finished textile may have pattern variations or pulls at seams where fabric is joined together to make larger pieces of cloth. Our products are made with the highest quality assurance standards so that you will love your unique bags.
2 in stock
- Size is 9” x 7” inches & cross-body strap is 47” inches
- Black leather strap with black matte hardware
- Made from Malian Mudcloth and Black genuine leather from Niger
- Inside lining, pocket, snap closure
- Handmade in Ghana
- Packaged in a reusable, protective duster bag