Khaki Bogolan Luxe Tote
The Khaki Natural LUXE Tote is made from the Bogolan textiles from Northern Mali. These intense Geometric patterns are made using 100% natural processes including dying the fabric with mud and painting it to look like the bones of a fish. Our Geometric Luxe Tote collection is made using superior materials and refined leather processing methods. It features zippers to keep all your things zipped uptight and tassels to make an easy closure.
Shop the Look: Models are wearing the Sage Bogolan Maxi Kimono.
*Slight variations in textile cut patterns are common as these authentic West African textiles are individually hand-spun, hand-woven, hand-dyed, and hand-painted by artisans. The finished textile may have pattern variations or pulls at seams where fabric is joined together to make larger pieces of cloth. Our products are made with the highest quality assurance standards so that you will love your unique bags.
- Size is 16” x 14” inches & strap length is 31”
- Made from Malian Mudcloth Textile & Black genuine leather from Niger
- Matte gunmetal zipper closure
- Inside lining, zipper pocket, snap closure
- Handmade in Ghana
- Packaged in a FREE reusable, protective duster bag