Tema Indigo Tote Bag
The Tema Indigo Tote Bag is large enough to pack for a weekend getaway or your morning commute. Zip everything up and get on the road! These denim-like textiles are made with traditional Indigo dyeing techniques and laid out in the sun & worn thin to give them that vintage look. We source these textiles from artisans in Burkina Faso and Northern Ghana. Our Geometric Tote collection is made using superior materials and refined leather processing methods.
*Slight variations in textile cut patterns are common as these authentic West African textiles are individually hand-spun, hand-woven, hand-dyed, and hand-painted by artisans. The finished textile may have pattern variations or pulls at seams where fabric is joined together to make larger pieces of cloth. Our products are made with the highest quality assurance standards so that you will love your unique bags.
5 in stock
- Size is 16” x 14” inches & strap length is 31”
- Made from Vintage Indigo Cloth & Brown genuine leather from Niger
- Inside lining, zipper pocket, zipper closure
- Handmade in Ghana
- Treated for water resistance
- Packaged in a FREE reusable, protective duster bag